Bard of the Setting Sun

A collection of Words, Quotes and Humour by myself and others

Settingsun
Settingsun33

"A person without a sense of humour is like a wagon without springs..

- jolted by every pebble in the road." (Henry Ward Beecher)

Poems, Words & Lyrics | Philosophical Quotes | Humorous Quotes

Photos & Images | Music Links | Jokes | Observations On Life

Recommended Links | Recommended Reading | Miscellaneous

WHEN YOU ARE STRONG

When you are strong I will support you
When you are weak I will tell you to be strong
But in all these things please remember
There is no right and no wrong

If you ask me I will help you
If you help me I’ll be glad
But really you must remember
That it’s not about good or bad

For life lies right in the moment
And if we forget who we are
We miss so much
And soon its gone
And those moments pass like tears in the rain
And really, after everything
We’re never quite the same again

For how can we learn if we are not paying attention
How can we move forward
If we are not even aware of our own potential

I have heard that a Male's greatest strength
lies in his vulnerability

A Bard of the Setting Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home