Bard of the Setting Sun

A collection of Words, Quotes and Humour by myself and others

Settingsun
Settingsun33

"A person without a sense of humour is like a wagon without springs..

- jolted by every pebble in the road." (Henry Ward Beecher)

Poems, Words & Lyrics | Philosophical Quotes | Humorous Quotes

Photos & Images | Music Links | Jokes | Observations On Life

Recommended Links | Recommended Reading | Miscellaneous

DELIVER

Don’t shout, so loud, Be at peace, my friend!
The whole World has gone Crazy, yes I know, my friend!
Don’t cry, so bad, be STILL my friend,
Everything seems wrong, yes I know, my friend

But don’t worry so much, it’s meant to be
We’re all busy learning, it’s TRUE, you’ll see!

Don’t KICK, so hard, hold back, my friend
Yes, I know that it hurts, it hurts me too, my friend

But don’t worry your head, it’s meant to be
We all have to learn, look closely, you’ll see
And why worry, so much, what will be will be
So hold them in your hearts, and try to see, our humanity

For the world is not what it appears to be
We’re now just beginning to grow up
It’s the truth, don’t you see
And it hurts to grow older
And to learn how to be
Not any angry child anymore
But an adult that is free

And you know it, you can’t deny it
You FEEL it, yes you see
So let’s hold hands now, walk together
And DELIVER, you and me

But don’t worry so much, this is meant to be
We all have to learn sometime, this is it, you and me
And why worry so much, when what will be will be,
Let’s hold them in our hearts, and fight to be free

So let’s hold hands now, walk together
And DELIVER, you and me

Bard of the Setting Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home